- 0 kr
Terms and conditions
- These general terms and conditions (the "terms") apply between PG Larsson auto parts AB org. nr. 556382-0777 (the "Company") and you who make an order from us via PG Larsson Bildelar AB (the "website"). Detailed contact information and other information about the company is shown on the website. The terms apply only to consumers who carry out your order and thereby purchase a product from us via the website. We follow the Personal Data Act (GDPR).
- If you are a private person, you need to be over 18 years old and not under guardianship. If you are under 18 years of age, your parents ' consent is required to order with us.
- We may change these terms at any time, but the changes you approved at the time of your purchase will always apply to that purchase. All changes will be shown in the latest published version of the terms on the website. Changes will come into force from the time you have accepted the terms, that is, when you make a new purchase.
- For companies, including individual traders, sales, which is dispositive, means that agreements between companies apply primarily before the law.
2. Agreement and Order
- We reserve the right to refuse an order, for example if you have entered incorrect information or the order cannot be met due to final sale.
- Please note that we never backorder products that have been temporarily exhausted. Such products must be re-ordered at another time.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must have parental consent. Such permission may be given by a parent sending an explicit consent to us by email.
- All false orders are tracked and reported to the police, and if we have suffered financial damage we will claim damages.
3. Product information, etc.
- We reserve for the final sale of products as well as any image or typographical errors on the website, in advertisements or other marketing materials and product descriptions. The company has the right to correct any such errors, modify or update the information on the site and to continually implement product changes and improvements on the site.
- Images on the website that display products, in advertisements and other marketing materials shall be viewed exclusively as illustrations and not in any specification of the product's characteristics, functions, origin or any warranty. The company is not responsible for information on the website that comes from a third party.
- The content of the website is protected by copyright. Product names and logos may also be protected by trademark law or under market law. This means that trademarks, trade names, product names, images and graphics, design, layout and information about products, services and other content may not be copied or used without the prior written consent of the company.
4. Prices and payment
- At the time of placing the order, the price shall be as stated on the website, unless otherwise expressly agreed. All prices are quoted in Swedish kronor (SEK) and include applicable VAT. Prices do not include any payment and shipping charges, which are listed separately. The total price of the order is displayed before you complete the ordering and in the orders confirmation.
- The company endeavours to ensure that the website contains accurate information as far as possible. However, we reserve the possibility that the website may contain typographical errors and incorrect prices and we are not bound by prices that you realized or should have realised were incorrect. If an incorrect price has been entered for an ordered product, we will notify you and await any approval of the corrected price before the order is deemed approved.
- The cost of shipping will be added when ordering unless otherwise expressly stated in connection with your order.
- Unless otherwise specifically agreed, the delivery takes place as soon as possible from the company's confirmation of the order in writing. If your order is overdue, you will be notified of this.
- Prior to delivery, you will receive an alert showing where and when your order is to be collected or received. You are responsible for receiving or redeeming your order for the time specified in the notification. Packages are primarily collected in person with a valid ID and order number. For unclaimed orders, we are entitled to charge a fee of SEK 150 for our handling costs of the order and for return shipping to us. If this cost is not paid, the requirement is left to collection.
6. Right of withdrawal for private individuals
- When purchasing products from the site, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason, except as stated below. If you wish to use your right of withdrawal, please notify us by telephone within 14 days of receiving the ordered product (the "withdrawal period").
- When you make your purchase through the site, you have the right to open the packaging and examine the product to the extent necessary to assess whether you are satisfied with it. If and to the extent that the product is handled to a greater extent than is necessary to determine its characteristics or function, the company has the right to deduct any depreciation on the amount that the company will repay you. The amount of the deduction corresponds to the product's initial value.
- Please note that some products are not covered by the right of withdrawal. The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following types of products: A. Goods that have been manufactured according to your instructions or which have otherwise been given a distinctive personal touch; B. Goods with a broken seal.
- In connection with an order for a product for which the right of withdrawal does not apply, you will receive clear information about this. If a product has been sealed, you must not break the seal if he wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal. The right to repent will therefore cease when you break the seal. Sealing also refers to technical sealing (for example, serial number).
- If you wish to use your right of withdrawal, please contact the company by telephone before the withdrawal period has expired. For easy handling you should have your name, address, order number, order date, email address and what products you regret if the order contains several products tillgänglgt.
- Products shall be sent to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you notify us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. The withdrawal period shall be deemed to have been complied with if you return the goods before this fourteen day period expires. In case of return of products covered by the right of withdrawal, you must pay the cost of return shipping and shall be responsible for the condition of the returned product from the time you receive the product until we receive it. We therefore recommend that the product be sent in original packaging and well packaged with traceable shipment.
- If you withdraw from your purchase, we will refund the amount you paid for the goods. The refund will be made without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which we were notified of your decision to cancel your purchase. We'll have to wait for the refund until we get the product back from you.
- When ordering via the website, you always have the right to make a complaint within three years from the date you received the product. If you wish to make any applicable product defects, please
Telephone as soon as possible after the defect was discovered. In order for the complaint to be valid, it must always be made within a reasonable time after you have noticed or should have noticed the defect. A complaint made within one month from the discovery of the defect is always considered to be made within a reasonable time.
- We recommend that you examine the products when you receive them and that you report any damage to the packaging directly to the carrier or the pickup point and record the damage to the shipping documents.
- You may complain about a defective product by returning it to us at the address indicated on the website. You are responsible for the condition of the returned product from receipt of the product to the company's receipt. We therefore recommend that the product be sent in original packaging and well packaged with traceable shipment. The company does not redeem any products that are returned for cash on delivery or cod.
- Once the company has received the Reklamerade product and found that the claim is valid, we will reimburse you in accordance with applicable law. This means that the fault will be remedied or we will replace the defective product with a new one. If it is not possible or if the company otherwise deems it more cost effective, the company may instead make a refund of the amount you paid for your order including the return cost. Please note that the company has the right to refuse a claim if it appears that the product is not faulty under applicable law and that in such case the company does not pay back any expenses for return shipping.
8. Force Majeure
Both parties shall be exempt from performance of the contract if the performance is prevented or substantially impeded by circumstances that the party could not reasonably have been able to prevail over or foresee. The following and similar circumstances shall be deemed to constitute befrielsegrunder where they hinder or impede the performance of the contract: Fire, war, mobilization, requisition, seizure, restrictions, general scarcity, scarcity of means of transport, Strikes, lockouts, power outages, restrictions on the form of driving force and failure or delay in the supply of subcontractors which are based on the circumstances referred to in this paragraph or any other circumstance that the party cannot control, which either prevents or hinders party performance to such a degree that it can only be at an abnormally high cost.